Cuvee 30A Rewards
Welcome to a whole new cash back rewards experience from Tim Creehan’s Cuvee 30A. No cards, no numbers, no tracking, just the good stuff!
How it works:
- Sign up to a modernized, no fuss program that puts cash back directly on your credit card. Simply enter your number and earn cash back with every purchase at Cuvee 30A.
- Receive a one time complimentary $10 cash back bonus on your first $50 spend just for signing up!
- Earn $5 cash back for every $100 spent for as long as you want.
- Bonus: Get $10 toward your first $100 spend when you “like” the official Cuvee 30A Facebook page (during the signup).
- Enjoy your cash back rewards for as long as you like.
Log in to see your current balance.
Cuvee 30A Rewards at Upserve.com.
Please note that the iCuvee program has reached end of life. Existing iCuvee Member balances are available for redemption on your next visit. For any questions about your iCuvee balance, please consult your server or reach out to us through the contact page.
About Cuvee 30A
Cuvee 30A brings everything the Emerald Coast loves about celebrity Chef Tim Creehan’s wildly popular cuisine to South Walton’s gorgeous new 30Avenue development. Savor Tim’s award winning signature dishes such as Amy Grant’s Seared Tuna Rare and Vince Gill’s Pecan Crusted Grouper in a stunning venue conveniently situated at the junction of Scenic 30A and Highway 98. As seen on “Emeril’s Florida”, the DiRoNA awarded Cuvee 30A also features their “Best of the Emerald Coast” voted Happy Hour, live music by Beachcomber Music Award winner Space Junkie, and a world class Wine List bestowed with 30A’s ONLY Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence.
The 30Avenue Development is located directly North of Rosemary Beach at the junction of Highway 98 and County Road 30A. Cuvee 30A is less than 5 minutes from Rosemary Beach and Alys Beach, 10 minutes from Panama City Beach and Seaside on Scenic 30A. Cuvee 30A at 30Avenue is a picture perfect destination and shopping location for the entire Gulf Coast including Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City Beach, Rosemary Beach, Miramar Beach, Sandestin, Destin, Inlet Beach, Alys Beach, Tops’l, Carillon Beach, WaterColor, Seacrest, Grayton Beach, Seagrove, Dune Allen, Watersound, Blue Mountain Beach, Gulf Place, Point Washington, Bluewater Bay, Niceville and more.