The Pepperstick was designed by Unicorn Mills especially for restaurant use. (Would work well in a modern kitchen too). Fits easily in an apron pocket, in a holster, or snaps into a clip mounted on a wall. Good looking, easy to fill, adjustable grind size and almost unbreakable. Delrin clip and mounting screws included. The Pepperstick is not meant to stand upright on a table, but to be carried, or stored in its clip. Subtle and elegant, it is a great new restaurant tool used by your professional servers and bartenders at Tim Creehan’s Cuvee 30A. Available as a single item, holster included.
Need help with your order? Email Support here.
- Clean exterior with household glass cleaner and paper towel
- Made on Nantucket from parts made in Italy and the USA
- Grind size stays set when filling, no need to re-set grind
- Grind size adjustable by set screw on bottom
- Portable restaurant waitstaff pepper grinder
- Durable ABS black plastic body
- Fast grinding steel mechanism
- 9″ tall, but only 1″ wide at base