For question, comments, directions, or more general information, please use this contact form and Cuvee 30A Guest Relations will respond to you soon.
If you are trying to book a reservation, please use the form on the Reservation page.
For Event or Catering inquiries, please use the form on the Catering and Events page.
If you are trying to book a Chef’s Table reservation, please use the form on the Chef’s Table page.
Tim Creehan’s Cuvee 30A
Located at 30Avenue
12805 U.S. Highway 98 E, Suite D101
Inlet Beach, Florida 32461
Hours of Operation: Open 4:30-9:30pm nightly (seasonal)
Dress Code: Resort casual; no ballcaps, cutoffs, tanks, athletic wear.
*We do not provide booster seats for liability reasons. If special seating is required, please bring your own device.
Cuvee 30A Location and Map
Cuvee 30A and the 30Avenue Development are located directly North of Rosemary Beach at the junction of Highway 98 and County Road 30A.
3D Google Mapview
- Cuvee 30A is located approximately:
- 5+ minutes from anywhere in Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach, Alys Beach, Seacrest and Wild Heron.
- 10+ minutes from Carillon Beach, Laguna Beach, Seagrove, Watersound and SunnySide.
- 15+ minutes from Pier Park, Panama City Beach, Seaside, Watercolor, Grayton Beach, Point Washington, West Bay and US 331.
- 20+ minutes from Tops’l, Sandestin, Miramar Beach, Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City, DTS Destin Executive Airport and SR 20.
- 30+ minutes from US 293, Interstate 10, NWF (Fort Walton-Destin) VPS Airport, and NWF Beaches (Panama City) International Airport.